Friday, September 14, 2007
Need some ideas
In our new house I am putting "I looked out the window and what did I see?" in vinyl on the wall above Gwens windows. I really want to put something along the same lines in Mitchells room. His room dosent have a theme unless you count "oh my gosh look at that mess!" but I dont know how that will look in vinyl! If you have any cute ideas let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

1 comment:
My five-year-old brother has an army-based room. It has one wall that is camoflouged, and the rest are just tan. They have green bed covers with army designs. They have a red star on their wall. It is cool but not overdone.
Post a Comment