Today was Mitchells first day of 1st grade. He really was excited for school to start! His feelings just didnt transfer very well to film!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

5 comments:
Awwwwww . . .
Love this kiddo...
Sad! I hope it's going better now! He's such a handsome kid!
Does he love it yet? Noah couldn't stop talking about his 1st day of school.
You're kids are awesome!!! I am excited for you too. Congrats on #4.
Can you believe it? I swear it was just yesterday that I met you and you were pregnant with mitchell and we talked about our shoes and I thought she is going to be my friend!!!(that was a nice run-on sentence)
Love ya,
Joni
Post a Comment