When we were in Idaho last month my Dad pulled out an old bike of my brothers and spent the morning teaching Mitchell how to ride a bike. The bike didn't have training wheels so Mitchell and Papa nearly killed each other several times!
After we got back to Vegas Mitchell got a bike.
Bright and early the next morning we loaded up the babies and the bike and headed to the park.
Mitchell jumped right on and took off.

And fell....ALOT.
Gwendolyn walked...
or ran beside him nearly the whole way.
The ride back to the house was a little rough. We were all hot and tired and Mitchell was tired of falling. We drank lots of water and rested and finally made it home. Mitchell rode his bike into the the garage just in time to throw up three times all over his shoes and my shoes.

I think we will wait for more bike riding practice until the weather cools down!
I think we will wait for more bike riding practice until the weather cools down!

4 comments:
I don't blame him for waiting til it cools down! Learning to ride a bike is stressful - especially in ragingly hot Vegas. :) I still can't really ride a bike without eating it a few times. :) Good job, Buddy. And I love Gwenner's pants.
Oh dear! Sounds like he got a little over heated! BTW,Grandma Elder thinks Mitchell learned to ride with training wheels at her house,and she thought he was so cute! It's cute how Gwennie runs along side. Maybe she needs a trike or something for Christmas. The kids are adorable and so are you! You are such a good mommy!How are you all doing sans Jack? Love you all!
Oh, Sad!! But I love how Gwennie just stayed with him; they are so cute! I don't know how you can go out and do ANYTHING in the heat - I must just be a wimp! ;)
Post a Comment