Jack and Grace are about 8 1/2 months apart. They are the
best of friends.
They spend most of their day chasing , laughing and playing together.
He can even say her name. He calls her "Sace".
We do have ONE small problem.
The babies sit close to each other, both on top of a spill mat to save my floor.
Can you tell from the picture what our problem might be?
If Jack becomes distracted Grace quickly grabs everything she can off his tray.
Or, when she finishes her food, she goes after his- if he is distracted or not!
Sometimes Jack just likes to share.
So far Jack has "shared"
meatloaf
chicken nuggets
McDonalds Cheeseburger
fruit snacks
Doritos
Pop Tarts
Pink, heart shaped Valentines pancakes
french toast
birthday cake
barbequed ribs
and many assorted chicken dishes
I dont think I have seen such a happy content baby as Grace was when she ate Jacks Pop Tart.

2 comments:
Love it. They are the cutest!
That's so funny! Kaylie steals Braden's food all the time, too, but she doesn't have the excuse of not knowing better! :D I love Jack's grin! See you guys soon!
Post a Comment