Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Pictures

Santa Last Year:


Santa This Year:
Gwendolyn would have nothing to do with Santa. Notice the death grip she has on Devens shirt.

5 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Love it! That Gweners is hard to win over.

P.S. Santa last year looks like a bit of a creeper...

Tamy said...

love Santa pictures! how old is the baby now???

Mandy said...

Love the snow pictures, especially M's expression in his pj's. That kid is a character! The lightsaber arm is too funny too! Can't wait to see you guys!

I just thought I needed to share that my word verification word is "unbum." That just made my day right there.

vcsings said...

Do you know why your pictures cannot be zoomed in on or copied? i can do it on other blogs, but not yours. I'd love to zoom in on some and copy some to send to Em.
Just wondered. Love the Santa Pics!

Jenn said...

We haven't seen Santa yet this year; last year Braden would have nothing to do with him. This year so far he's saying he wants to see Santa. We'll see on Sunday!