We woke up this morning to some snow flakes! So before breakfast we threw on hats and headed to the backyard. Yup pajamas and no coats!

Notice our wonderful fake green grass!

It snowed almost all day. There is nothing like a good snow to put a person in the Christmas spirit!

6 comments:
Even in Las Vegas! Wow, that is a Christmas miracle! So cute!!
You got to love snow in Vegas, i would miss it if I lived there. See you guys at Christmas.
I can't believe it snowed that much! Finally, a Vegas I can get on board with. I love the pic of Gwen by the wall. Adorable.
I can't believe you have snow now that is crazy! Did the town shut down?? JK.
Dear Dev and Emily,
I love the pictures! Long time no see on the blog! I am sure you keep very busy with the kiddies. We can't wait to see you all. Drive safely when you come. How fun to have snow! Love you lots. MOM
When I heard that I couldn't believe it! HOw fun though that you could go play a bit! Get ready to be really cold; Cache Valley has a TON of snow!! See you soon!
Post a Comment