Thursday, October 16, 2008
Which Letter is Missing?
Gwendolyn is very hrd on my lptop. She loves plying with it, turning it on nd off, nd picking off the letters. I only cre slightly becuse its Devens old lptop from Lw School, nd needs to be replced soon nywys. She is just helping to speed up the process. Cn you guess which letter finlly succumbed to the buse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

7 comments:
Could it be AAAAAAA! LOL
X has only turned off and crashed my computer about 5 times:)
Hilarious...she is so funny.
That is way too funny!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Now THT is funny! I don't CRE if you HVE to type THT WY. I still love to HER from you. HVE good DY!
I could have sworn it was an apostrophe...
You guys made me laugh. Thanks
Post a Comment