Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus 8

I love the show Jon and Kate Plus 8. Deven will watch it sometimes but when he does he breaks out in a cold sweat and hyperventilates at just having to WATCH all those kids.







What drives him more crazy is the way that Kate treats Jon. So last night we were watching The Soup, our other favorite show, when Joel did this clip. We both thought it was hilarious

3 comments:

Shaun & April said...

That is so funny! I watched the show a few times and thought she was so rude to him... Loved the clip!

Carolyn Anderson said...

Love it! He is so hilarious...

Brooke said...

We thought that clip was so funny. We were even commenting on it at family dinner last night. We also love The Soup. Avail says "I love Joel McHale" and "so meaty".