Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day at the dentist

Today we had Mitchells first dental appointment. I know, bad Mom since he is almost four and this is his first time. All I can say is that if I went to a dentist like this place my teeth wouldnt be rotting out of my head as we speak! When we walked in everything was pink and purple. Their were toys and video games and a big TV playing Meet the Robinsons. In the exam rooms they had different games on the walls more TVs and one big wall had big candy bars painted on it!In between the dental assistant doing the cleaning and the dentist the kids got to play in a Barbie Jeep. Any ways the dentist said that Mitchell has good teeth. He said the spacing inbetween his teeth will keep him from getting cavities if we keep brushing! And when the big teeth come in they will have plenty of room so hopefully they will be straight! After the exam all the assistants, the dentist and Mitchell started dancing around the room to some Christmas music playing. I wanted to beg these people to be my dentist. As we left Mitchell got a little toy, a balloon and a gift certificate for an ice cream cone! Mitchell left with a very good feeling about the dentist!






Mitchell shakin it at the dentist!




In my last post I wrote about how Mitchell was working so hard for Santa. I think that he is getting sick of it because this is what I found today after he "cleaned up". He just piled everything up on his train table and was done with it!








2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, and if they had a dentist like that for adults, maybe we could drive his Porsche around instead of a Power Wheels!

Jenn said...

Ooh...I like the Porsche idea! Don't feel too bad, Emily; Braden hasn't been to the dentist either! I can barely brush his teeth without a tantrum (but we're doing better now!) so how is a dentist going to be able to? Cute train table! That's kind of what Braden is getting for Christmas this year!