I own three pairs of shoes. A pair for church, flip flops and a pair of tennis shoes.
My sister though, loves shoes. I am sure she couldnt even count all the shoes and boots that she owns.
I am also sure that if she had had pink sparkly shoes when she was three years old she would have also worn then to bed.

4 comments:
Everything about this post makes me happy. Everly is a DOLL!! I think she looks like Blake as a baby in this pic. And all of your daughter's have made me proud in the shoe department. My only hope is that one of them will wear a size 10 shoe when they get older so I can finally have someone to help me wear my ridiculous amounts of shoes! :)
Let me know if you find a pair of those in my size!
I am just like you! Rick has more shoes than I do, I HATE shoes! I hate buying them, wearing them everything about them. Everly is So cute:)
Those really are big eyes! She is beautiful just like her sisters, but she has her own look. I can't stand that I have not held her yet. I try not to think about it. I will look forward to that priveledge. Love you all!
Post a Comment