Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we headed to Idaho to eat my Moms amazing Thanksgiving dinner. She starts earlier in the week cooking everything from scratch.
We also had Fidel Castro join us for dinner.


After eating the kids went outside and had a snowball fight with Uncle Castro...I mean Blake. Blake was throwing snowballs at a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old and pretty much had no mercy.

The next morning Mom, Carolyn, Grace and I headed out at 4:30 to hit the after Thankgiving sales.
Grace looks slightly shocked!

We love the after Thankgiving shopping. My sister and I have piles of $3.oo movies from Target from over the years that have never even been open!

I am already looking foreward to next year!

2 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Uncle Castro is the creepiest thing I have seen since the Island Park Kiddie Pool Incident of '09. Ha ha love this post...except for me showing off my 4:30 am glory.

Jenn said...

Um, I shouldn't have looked at this post - now I'm craving all of it! :D Love the pics of Grace - what a babe!