Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Before church on Sunday we decided to try to take a few pictures of the kiddos in their Christmas clothes.
Can you pick out the two year old?

Can you guess how many pictures it took before we could get Gwendolyn to smile?

Number 1
Number 2


Number 3

It took 14 tries, but you get the idea so I wont actually post all 14. Here is the one picture with her smiling and everyone looking at the camera.

Christmas pictures are overrated anyways!

6 comments:

Tamy said...

At least you got one good picture:) I think having 3 kids is hard to get a good picture I can't imagine 4 and it is usually Aspen's glare in her glasses that ruin mine.

vcsings said...

I LOVE IT! I can't believe you hung in there for 14 tries! Dad would have given up at about #4. What a good mommy and daddy! Their outfits are so darling! Can't wait to see you ! Love you!

Mandy said...

HA HA HA HA! Your kids are the cutest! (Well after mine anyways).

Carolyn Anderson said...

They all look so dang cute! Nice job with the cute outfits! I love Jackie's face in the last one! :) Darling pictures!

Jenn said...

I think they're great! Way to persevere!

Corinne said...

So cute!!! We had the same problem with our 2 year old.....