Saturday, November 14, 2009

Costumes

The kids love dressing up. I love the after Halloween sales. On the Saturday after Halloween Target has its Halloween stuff 90% off. I get up early and try to get the kids some dress ups. You have to go early to get the costumes. A lady in front of me had two carts full. She spent 145.00 and saved aver 1100.00! I spent $9.59 and saved 96.00!

I found a Super Girl costume and it is now nearly fused to Gwendolyn. She loves it. She wears it almost every day when we pick Mitchell up at school.

This face makes me think she has been watching to much Americas Next Top Model!
Mitchell got a Jedi costume, racecar driver and Superman. He prefers to go as the Dark Night.

2 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

That is so fun! And that first picture of Gwennie is soooo cute!

vcsings said...

How fun for the kids. They can dress up all year long and not just on Halloween! This works great until the dress-up box overflows the whole house (like mine). Then I have to stop .