Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank Goodness for Force Fields.

Yesterday in primary, during sharing time, they were telling the kids a story about two little kids playing on a train track. One kid got his foot stuck in the tracks. The second kid was running to get help when they heard a train coming. The teacher stopped the story and asked the primary what the kids should do next. The answer was supposed to be "say a prayer".
But Mitchell raised his hand and said "The kids need to use a force field. Not even a train can break through a force field".

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Good to know Mitchell, I'll try to remember to engage my force field in emergency situations.

Swordfish said...

That is so cute.

vcsings said...

Too much Star Wars! How cute!Any name for baby yet?

Crawdad said...

Kids say the darnest things and some of the best ones are said in Primary.

Jer said...

I can tell that's Deven's kid...

Carolyn Anderson said...

This is in my top five of hilarious things Mitchell has said!! I laughed out loud for about ten minutes...love it.

Jenn said...

Brilliant! What a kid!

Josie said...

haha- cliff is laughing very hard at that one!

Candi said...

Oh my gosh...that is too funny! BJ and I were sitting here just cracking up as we read this. What a funny kid - I don't even know him yet and I just love him! :)