Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cozy Coupe

I have always wanted to get one of these for my kids but couldn't ever feel good about spending 50 bucks for one.


This weekend I was talking to my sister-in-law Mandy. The Cozy Coupe came up in our conversation. Her kids have one and they love it. Mandy said that I should get one, and they were worth the price. I thought that I would check out the DI and maybe Craigs List. But I still didnt want to pay the full price for one.

I happened to go to Target today and they had a Cozy Coupe on clearance for 20.00 so I bought it.

I thought for sure it would bring alot of joy to my children.
I was wrong. This is how the afternoon went!


(Gwendolyn always wants to wear Mitchells Batman hat which is another source of contention!)
The camera distracted him but he was kicking and screaming about Gwendolyn getting everything.

You cant see it very well but Gwendolyn is giving him the straight arm to keep him out.




Mitchell finally gave up. Gwendolyn is very lucky that she has such a nice brother.


Here is a few more pictures for my sister Carolyn. Mitchell found these shoes at Target and thought that Aunt Carolyn would love them. Apparently Mitchell has my fashion sense.


7 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so sorry! I feel personally responsible . . .

My kids like to ride around with one on the roof, that way two can ride at once!

Shaun & April said...

So funny! You were on the other side of the Green so you probably don't remember... but we had one of these and I can not tell you how many fights we had because every morning we come out and some neighbor kid had already gotten it from our backyard and my kids were NOT happy! I was so glad when they were big enough and I could sell it at the "Annual" yard sale.

Candi said...

What's up, Emily? Of course YOU are still my favorite roommate! I just have to keep up appearances with Alice so that I'll have a better chance of winning the dinero! :) heehee Anyway, I love your blog. Your kids are seriously so cute. That Mitchell is going to steal quite a few hearts some day. Look out, Brynn! :)

Tamy said...

We bought the coupe and my kids arent all the excited about it. They would rather ride their bikes. Maybe X will use it.

vcsings said...

How funny! I think they are making those smaller these days. We had one that 2 little ones could sqeeze into at once. Seth used to sit in the one at our house and watch tv mesmorized for hours at a time (or as long as Mandy would let him).The good news is that the novelty will wear off soon and it won't be such a fight. Good Luck!

EmilynDev said...

Mandy dont feel responsible. I would have bought regardless of our conversation. But if you want to feel responsible for my childrens behavior please feel free to do so!

Swordfish said...

We had one of those also. Like Mandy's kids it was always one inside adn one on the roof. I think grandma elder still has one.