Monday, April 28, 2008

Gwendolyn turned 1 on March 26! (I know I am WAY late)!



Gwendolyn is one year old!
She loves her brother Mitchell.
Her favorite food is lasagna.
Gwendolyns other favorite food is cottage cheese.
She loves to "sing" at the top of her lungs in the car.
She cries every morning when Dad leaves for work.
She would only drink from the exact same sippy cup as Mitchell.
Gwendolyn has beautiful blue eyes.
Gwendolyn can say "thank you", "peek a boo" "ya", Mom and Dad and Itchu.
She can make the animal noises for a sheep, a beaver and a horse.
And Gwenolyn can show you where her eyes, nose and tongue are.
At her one year appointment she weighed 22 pds and was 28 inches tall.
Gwennie is a sweet little spirit. And was are so glad she is in our family!

3 comments:

Tamy said...

Wow a yead does go by fast. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures.

vcsings said...

Darling pictures! I love Mitchell swinging at the ball with his eyes closed. He must be related to me!
Love MOM

Jenn said...

Happy belated birthday!