Now that Halloween is over Mitchell is charging head first into the Christmas season. He is very very excited. Yesterday we were at the park. A little girl about 15 months fell down and was crying. I watched as several older kids ran right by her and didnt stop to help. Around the corner came Mitchell. He stoped and sat down by her asking if she was ok. Later when we were leaving I told what a nice boy he was for helping her. He asked "Mom, do you think Santa was watching?" He has this Santa think figured out!Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Mitchells Halloween
Mitchell was the Flash for Halloween. He had been wearing his costume since mid-September! At the last minute he became a pirate/superhero combo!
Now that Halloween is over Mitchell is charging head first into the Christmas season. He is very very excited. Yesterday we were at the park. A little girl about 15 months fell down and was crying. I watched as several older kids ran right by her and didnt stop to help. Around the corner came Mitchell. He stoped and sat down by her asking if she was ok. Later when we were leaving I told what a nice boy he was for helping her. He asked "Mom, do you think Santa was watching?" He has this Santa think figured out!
Now that Halloween is over Mitchell is charging head first into the Christmas season. He is very very excited. Yesterday we were at the park. A little girl about 15 months fell down and was crying. I watched as several older kids ran right by her and didnt stop to help. Around the corner came Mitchell. He stoped and sat down by her asking if she was ok. Later when we were leaving I told what a nice boy he was for helping her. He asked "Mom, do you think Santa was watching?" He has this Santa think figured out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

2 comments:
SWEET COSTUME!!! you must have a really fast camera to catch the FLASH on film!!!!!!!!!!
Love the costume he is so cute, and so is your site, I love it!
I am so bad at the blogging business lately that you could have changed this weeks even months ago!
I have a patent question, does your husband know anything about it? I have already talked to a lawyer but I would rather first talk to someone I know and get their opinion! If he has time can I email him or something! Thanks!
Post a Comment